Hot News
Loading...

I Want To Feature The Works of Students of Daryl Adonis Thompson



In honor of my mentor, Daryl Thompson, I would like to feature all of those who have either learned wire wrapping or learned/made and produced music.

This includes people who have music albums, or even just songs written as hobbies. Same thing for jewelry design. Even if you designed one piece and kept it. I want YOU *doing the Uncle Sam face*

Daryl was like a father to me and taught me everything I knew. He taught me for no charge and I know that he charged many for his teachings.

So as an honor to Daryl and to keep his teachings going on, I would like to have a special section here to not only feature other students, but also promote your jewelry designs and music.

Even if it's a hobby. You learned under a Master of these crafts--and on the music side, Daryl won a Grammy.

JEWELRY

I need photos of your pieces, a quick bio, and your website or Facebook.

MUSICIANS

I need either a song or video of you playing, your bio and website or Facebook

You can email all of that here
Share on Google Plus

About Johnna Crider

The Gems and Mineral Diva is also known as Johnna Sabri. Johnna learned how to wire wrap gemstones into fashionable jewelry by Grammy Award winning guitarist, Daryl Thompson, son of Eli Lucky Thompson. This site is dedicated to Daryl as he did more than teach Johnna his gift of jewelry design, he became a father to her.