Hot News
Loading...

This blog was in the Top 41 Gem Blogs of Gem World

gem blogs


I've been super busy trying to survive this insane economy and the sudden death of my mentor is what inspired me to get back blogging here. I want to leave my mark on this world in many ways and I did that without even realizing it.

Daryl would be super proud to know that one of his students was selected in a nice compilation of jewelry and gemstone blogs. It's an honor for me to be in the Top 41 and I'm number #15.

So I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you, Gem World, for selecting this blog.

I noticed a lot of traffic was coming to my blog from their site so when I went  to see what their site was about, I was excited to see my blog on a list of really, really, awesome jewelry and gemstone blogs!

Click here to see the full list!
Share on Google Plus

About Johnna Crider

The Gems and Mineral Diva is also known as Johnna Sabri. Johnna learned how to wire wrap gemstones into fashionable jewelry by Grammy Award winning guitarist, Daryl Thompson, son of Eli Lucky Thompson. This site is dedicated to Daryl as he did more than teach Johnna his gift of jewelry design, he became a father to her.