Hot News
Loading...

#HandMadeHour: Discover Cool Stuff and meet @HandMadeHour



I stumbled into something cool today. #HandMadeHour. It's a Twitter chat about all things handmade.


It's every Wednesday from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm, although when it was live for me, it was 2 pm. So I am not sure of their timezone. If you know, feel free to correct me in the comments.

The people behind it, @HandMadeHour created it to help all of us who create to network with one another and much more.

So I thought I would join in and talk about Earth Magic, my first podcast about gems and minerals.

It's a great way to discover other artists who make things. You can always find great artists even if they do the same thing as you do or not.

Here is my post for #HandMadeHour


Do you Participate in #HandMadeHour? If so, feel free to add your Twitter name in the comments so I can follow you.

Share on Google Plus

About Johnna Sabri

The Gems and Mineral Diva is also known as Johnna Sabri. Johnna learned how to wire wrap gemstones into fashionable jewelry by Grammy Award winning guitarist, Daryl Thompson, son of Eli Lucky Thompson. This site is dedicated to Daryl as he did more than teach Johnna his gift of jewelry design, he became a father to her.