Hot News
Loading...

@WebToolsWiki Is An Awesome Masterpiece by @mqtodd

Let Me Tell You About The Coolest New Thing On The Web



 You all know I am a member of Empire Avenue. Well, I met and became friends with a wonderful and kind hearted couple: Michael and Yoriko Todd.

And they hired me to write for WebToolsWiki. And as a blogger I decided that now is the time I tell you guys about it.

WTW, as I call it, is going to be the database or Google of all Web Tools. A Web Tool is anything that helps you be more productive online and utilize your time on the web wisely. Tweepi,  is a tool that manages your Twitter account. Blogger is a blogging platform rich with tools to set your presence up online. And there are thousands more. Here is a video that Michael produced to show you all about WTW.



My husband has been supportive of any endeavor I have embarked on and through AngelTD, we made sure that WTW not only has a great logo, but also video introduction. I have recorded some of their videos, as well.

Michael Q. Todd is the author of The 7 Pillars book--a book that helps you become better online and the way he is marketing it is genius. You simply subscribe to it for only $15 (price goes up at the end of November) and you get chapters for life. And if he makes any update, you get those too.

And Michael has given me a huge wealth of information. Just like Daryl taught me how to wire wrap and introduced me to gemstones and minerals, Michael is doing the same for me for social media. And many others.

So be sure to check out WebToolsWiki, the write ups, tutorials, and Michael's book.
Share on Google Plus

About Johnna Sabri

The Gems and Mineral Diva is also known as Johnna Sabri. Johnna learned how to wire wrap gemstones into fashionable jewelry by Grammy Award winning guitarist, Daryl Thompson, son of Eli Lucky Thompson. This site is dedicated to Daryl as he did more than teach Johnna his gift of jewelry design, he became a father to her.