Hot News
Loading...

Why I love @WireSculpture


I'm totally loyal to Wire-Sculpture and here's why


As a wire artist, I find their online store simply fascinating. I could get lost looking at all the gems and the types of wire.  Since moving away from Atlanta, where I had an in person source for precious metal wire, Wire Sculpture has made it super easy for me to continue my career as a wire artist.

Yes, I said it. Career.

I wear many hats. I'm a CEO of a nonprofit, a published author, but deep down my passion is jewelry designing. I love the feel of the wire as I shape it and how each gemstone reacts. Yes, they have a reaction.

Back to Wire Sculpture.  One of the first things I love on their site is their wire wrapping tutorials.For the cost of an email address, you get unlimited wire wrapping tutorials. Some I may not use but some I love to experiment with and make my own.

Video About How To Do a Pearl Link Bracelet. 
Another reason why I absolutely love them is because last year, I had an issue with my order.

Someone commissioned a gemstone wrap and my wire was 2 weeks overdue.  Their customer services was fantastic and when my wire finally did arrive, there was a handwritten note with a beautiful piece of Fluorite (that I still have!). It was a small token that spoke loud and clear.

So I thought it was high time to dedicate a blog post to them. If you are a wire artist and you haven't found a local source for good precious metal wire, check out Wire Sculpture.  They have fast customer service and great material.

Wire Sculpture has my endorsement and the video above is actually an image linking directly to one of their How To videos.
Share on Google Plus

About Johnna Sabri

The Gems and Mineral Diva is also known as Johnna Sabri. Johnna learned how to wire wrap gemstones into fashionable jewelry by Grammy Award winning guitarist, Daryl Thompson, son of Eli Lucky Thompson. This site is dedicated to Daryl as he did more than teach Johnna his gift of jewelry design, he became a father to her.