Hot News
Loading...

My Review of #Etsy's LuxBeads


Need Diamond Beads? Look No Further than LuxBeads



I was just browsing on Etsy for some gems and found a gem of a shop. Nancy Cloutier is the really awesome person that makes it super easy for any artist to access precious, semi precious and rare gemstone beads. 

I've recently added raw white diamonds to my list of gems that I have on hand. They are tiny, but they are gorgeous and I love them! 

Not only did she give superb customer service, she gave me a gift of cut and faceted Iolite beads. and they are beautiful. I will have better photos soon as I plan to get back into the studio and get to work with my new gems. 

click to zoom

I've been wantingto upgrade my wedding band with a diamond and a ruby and my supportive husband approved and even funded my little adventure. I need super tiny wire for the diamond and it's on my list when I have profits from my next jewelry sale. As for the Ruby, here it is below. Once I get the gold wire in the right size, I will add one diamond on each side of the ruby. 

click to zoom

I have plans for the Prasiolite as I have a raw Prasiolite, which is Green Amethyst or Amegreen which is a pretty rare form of quartz. So stay tuned for that post. I'm sure the Iolite beads will look great in a silver wrap specifically as a ring or add ons to a pendant. I have so many ideas brewing now. 

So if you are jewelry designer looking for some beautiful gemstone beads to work with, Click here to visit Lux Beads and know that Nancy will take great care of you. She did run out of diamonds but replaced them and once all was set, shipping was only 2 business days.

click to zoom



Share on Google Plus

About Johnna Sabri

The Gems and Mineral Diva is also known as Johnna Sabri. Johnna learned how to wire wrap gemstones into fashionable jewelry by Grammy Award winning guitarist, Daryl Thompson, son of Eli Lucky Thompson. This site is dedicated to Daryl as he did more than teach Johnna his gift of jewelry design, he became a father to her.