Hot News
Loading...

My Top 5 Favorite Blogs of #DallasTX

My Top 5 Favorite Dallas Blogs



Even though I know a lot about Atlanta and Shreveport, I am in Dallas now. And honestly, I've been here for almost 2 years and know very few people. So how do I get to know this vast city? By exploring the bloggers around me.

It's a way for me to view the city through the eyes of others and to keep up with what's going on. Check out my list below.  And whenever my husband and I are in the mood to do something, we often look at things from the perspective of several of Dallas' bloggers. Here are my top five picks.




1. Oh So Cynthia is a chic blog that talks about lifestyle in Dallas. Cynthia covers an array of topics from fashion, food, movies and culture to business. Click here to visit her blog. 



2. I Live In Dallas (dot) Com is an award winning blog all about Dallas cultural events. Art, film, music, festivals and much more. They keep up with the fun things and I've been here a couple of times looking for something fun to do with my other half. Click here to see their blog. 


Uptown Dallas is kinda like Midtown Atlanta. It has a great vibe, tons of shops and restaurants to explore and this blog is all about Uptown Dallas, community events and more.  Click here to visit them. 


The Perennial Style is a really great fashion blog. It was started by three sisters from Alabama who are now in Dallas and it reflects their lives of fashion, fun and blogging here in Dallas.  Click here to see their lovely stylish blog. 



A Blogger by the name of Betsy was looking for something fun to do in Dallas. Since she couldn't find anything to her interest, she created a Twitter account for fun things for her to do and the blog soon followed. What's cool about Betsy's blog is that you can submit your own events. Click here to visit her blog. 

If you are in Dallas and would like to connect, please feel free to contact me. I would love to meet new people here as my husband's the only one I know in Dallas LOL. Actually I have a few friends here but we all have such busy schedules. 





Share on Google Plus

About Johnna Sabri

The Gems and Mineral Diva is also known as Johnna Sabri. Johnna learned how to wire wrap gemstones into fashionable jewelry by Grammy Award winning guitarist, Daryl Thompson, son of Eli Lucky Thompson. This site is dedicated to Daryl as he did more than teach Johnna his gift of jewelry design, he became a father to her.