Hot News
Loading...

Get A Free Copy of my latest book, The Scarf Maker

Would You Like A Free Copy of My Latest Book?



Along with supporting Art4TheHomeless, I am also supporting my partner, Michael Q. Todd, who has given me so much. 

His goal is to make WebToolsWiki hugely successful and I am a part of that. Michael has invested time, money and mentoring in me and also in Art4TheHomeless. 

Right now WebToolsWiki has just launched an Indiegogo campaign to raise some funds to build a better website and launch a cool Tools app for mobile phones. 

Michael's vision is huge and I fully support it. So if you would like a free copy of The Scarf Maker, my latest book all you have to do is simply invest $1 into the WebToolsWiki Indiegogo Campaign. 

What do I get out of this? Several things. I get to continue my work for WebToolsWiki, I get to see my friend succeed, and my main goal--my book gets read. I don't care about the money or profits from the book as any sales I do make will go toward Art4TheHomeless. 

Once you have made your financial contribution, simply use the contact form on my blog here, and upload your receipt of payment along with your email address and I will send you the PDF file of The Scarf Maker

Click here to make your $1 investment. 

About The Scarf Maker

Ellen is an senior citizen who is also homeless. She's been cut off from her family for years since she was forced to give her only daughter up for adoption when she was 16. 

She's waiting to get her disability and survives off of the sales of her scarves and the kindness of strangers. Marcus, one of the drug dealers on the block considers her a mother and looks after her. 

One day, Ellen meets a young college student who changes her life forever in a positive way. 

The purpose of this book is to put a human face on "the homeless" who many just see day to day but don't really think of what happened to them that landed them where they are now. 



Share on Google Plus

About Johnna Sabri

The Gems and Mineral Diva is also known as Johnna Sabri. Johnna learned how to wire wrap gemstones into fashionable jewelry by Grammy Award winning guitarist, Daryl Thompson, son of Eli Lucky Thompson. This site is dedicated to Daryl as he did more than teach Johnna his gift of jewelry design, he became a father to her.