Hot News
Loading...

My Latest Book, The Scarf Maker, Is About Putting A Human Face on #Homelessness



The Scarf Maker Is My Latest Ebook 


Aside from blogging about jewelry, making jewelry, working with Michael to make WebToolsWiki even more fabulous and Art4TheHomeless, the nonprofit I started, I also just finished my latest book, The Scarf Maker. It's free to download for all homeless advocates. If you are a homeless advocate and would like a free copy, click here to email me and I will send you the original PDF version. 

My sole purpose is to get this book out there in hopes of doing two things: putting a human face on "the homeless" and raising funds for Art4TheHomeless. All my profits will be donated to Art4TH.  

The Scarf Maker will be released on Amazon Kindle on December 1, 2014 and you can preorder it now for only $.99.


About The Scarf Maker


Preorder The Scarf Maker Now! 


Ellen is a senior citizen who is also homeless. She's been cut off from her family for years since she was forced to give her only daughter up for adoption when she was 16. 

She's waiting to get her disability and survives off of the sales of her scarves and the kindness of strangers. Marcus, one of the drug dealers on the block considers her a mother and looks after her. 

One day, Ellen meets a young college student who changes her life forever in a positive way. 
Share on Google Plus

About Johnna Sabri

The Gems and Mineral Diva is also known as Johnna Sabri. Johnna learned how to wire wrap gemstones into fashionable jewelry by Grammy Award winning guitarist, Daryl Thompson, son of Eli Lucky Thompson. This site is dedicated to Daryl as he did more than teach Johnna his gift of jewelry design, he became a father to her.