Hot News
Loading...

The First Week of November Was

A Week of Change

Change is always good and I had a week filled with it last week. My husband and I moved into our new apartment, celebrated my birthday on the 4th, lost internet for a week which resulted in us upgrading to a better and faster service and are settling in.

So today, instead of blogging about gemstones, I'm gonna show yall my new kitchen. I'm not ready to show off the whole apartment just yet--still getting furniture, setting up my studio for jewelry design and getting artwork for the walls. But here's my kitchen.

It's a LOT bigger than the one I had in our previous place--that one was about as big as the whole stove area and included the sink. So yeah, I have more than elbow room--I can do yoga poses LOL.


Share on Google Plus

About Johnna Sabri

The Gems and Mineral Diva is also known as Johnna Sabri. Johnna learned how to wire wrap gemstones into fashionable jewelry by Grammy Award winning guitarist, Daryl Thompson, son of Eli Lucky Thompson. This site is dedicated to Daryl as he did more than teach Johnna his gift of jewelry design, he became a father to her.