Hot News
Loading...

Come and See Me Tomorrow at Skypony Studio in #Dallas


If You Are In Dallas, Come And Say Hello

Photo taken from Skypony Studio's Facebook Page


Since I moved back into the North Dallas area, I realized that I live right around the corner from Valley View Mall and the DFW Gallery At Midtown, where there are a lot of cool art galleries.

And I will be volunteering in one of the beautiful galleries, Skypony Studio. I start tomorrow and Kiki has given me a generous offer: I get to sell my jewelry there for my time.

Kiki and her husband, Douglas, are both very talented artists and feature different types of artworks from paintings and pet portraits to live paintings, jewelry, gemstones to add lovely energy and little chairs and couches for you to sit and enjoy the art.

I will be there tomorrow at 11:30 am and plan to stay for a few hours. Be sure to stop by Skypony's Facebook page and give them a like.


Share on Google Plus

About Johnna Sabri

The Gems and Mineral Diva is also known as Johnna Sabri. Johnna learned how to wire wrap gemstones into fashionable jewelry by Grammy Award winning guitarist, Daryl Thompson, son of Eli Lucky Thompson. This site is dedicated to Daryl as he did more than teach Johnna his gift of jewelry design, he became a father to her.