Hot News
Loading...

Hair Jewelry and Accessories


Add Gem and Crystal Magic to Your Hairdo. 


Gemstone Hair Accessoreis $7.99 each
I love bobby pins! Who doesn't? And now you can love them even more!

These bobby pins have gems and crystals looped to them with 14K Gold, Sterling Silver, Copper and even bronze.

Wearing gems in your hair will not only add their healing properties to your aura and person, but you will dazzle!

I love adding gems and crystals to my hair--it adds a touch of elegance and creativity to any hair do.

You can get one of these hair gems for only $8 and shipping is free in the US. Click here to shop jewelry!








Love Jewelry? Click here to win free jewelry!


In the photo to the left, I am wearing a green hat that my mother crocheted. On the hat is a copper I don't know what it is that Daryl made and gave to me. Anyway, I pinned it up with two bobby pins for a cool look.

So you can do a lot of creative things with bobby pins as well as add gems to create a sparking hairdo!




Smoky Quartz Hair Gem from Gems and Mineral Diva
Share on Google Plus

About Johnna Sabri

The Gems and Mineral Diva is also known as Johnna Sabri. Johnna learned how to wire wrap gemstones into fashionable jewelry by Grammy Award winning guitarist, Daryl Thompson, son of Eli Lucky Thompson. This site is dedicated to Daryl as he did more than teach Johnna his gift of jewelry design, he became a father to her.