Hot News
Loading...

Quick Jewelry Photoshoot at Skypony Studio

Today I took my new Nikon digital camera to the art gallery where I spend quite a bit of time and snapped a few great photos of my latest jewelry designs.

Many thanks to Kiki for letting me use many of her gemstones and geodes as awesome props. Enjoy the slideshow of jewelry below!

All the geodes and gems you see are for sale at Skypony Studio and my jewelry is also for sale in my new Square Market store that's currently being added to this website.  If you wish to purchase geodes and gem goodies from Kiki let me know or click here to visit Skypony Studio online.


Share on Google Plus

About Johnna Sabri

The Gems and Mineral Diva is also known as Johnna Sabri. Johnna learned how to wire wrap gemstones into fashionable jewelry by Grammy Award winning guitarist, Daryl Thompson, son of Eli Lucky Thompson. This site is dedicated to Daryl as he did more than teach Johnna his gift of jewelry design, he became a father to her.