Hot News
Loading...

#Tutorial: DIY: ' Wire Jewelry Armband by @MeiIris

Learn How To WireWrap Arm Bands 


I am always looking to up my design skills and get creative so I was browsing on Pinterest and stumbled upon this tutorial.

This tutorial teaches you how to make a beautiful arm band type bracelet and I love how Mei Iris teaches you how to design this arm band and it's pretty and simple.

I plan on doing this when I get the materials and adding a few gemstones to the look.

Enjoy the video!

Share on Google Plus

About Johnna Sabri

The Gems and Mineral Diva is also known as Johnna Sabri. Johnna learned how to wire wrap gemstones into fashionable jewelry by Grammy Award winning guitarist, Daryl Thompson, son of Eli Lucky Thompson. This site is dedicated to Daryl as he did more than teach Johnna his gift of jewelry design, he became a father to her.