Hot News
Loading...

Weekend in Atlanta

Most of you know that I've recently moved from Atlanta to Dallas and this weekend was a trip home to visit friends. I brought some gems I picked up in Louisiana and Texas for my mentor, Daryl and he gave me what looks like a Rainbow Moonstone with Tourmaline. I also went with my friends spelunking in Tennessee and had a great time. 

It was awesome being underground surrounded by earth. Then there was the underwater lake! We also celebrated his birthday with a super cool Star Wars cake and now I'm just sitting here at Hartsfield waiting for my flight to board. 

I also picked up a Calcite and a gorgeous agate heart and will have more photos up later when I get home and settled. Have a great week everyone and will blog again when I am back in Dallas!
Share on Google Plus

About Johnna Crider

The Gems and Mineral Diva is also known as Johnna Sabri. Johnna learned how to wire wrap gemstones into fashionable jewelry by Grammy Award winning guitarist, Daryl Thompson, son of Eli Lucky Thompson. This site is dedicated to Daryl as he did more than teach Johnna his gift of jewelry design, he became a father to her.