Weekend in Atlanta

Most of you know that I've recently moved from Atlanta to Dallas and this weekend was a trip home to visit friends. I brought some gems I picked up in Louisiana and Texas for my mentor, Daryl and he gave me what looks like a Rainbow Moonstone with Tourmaline. I also went with my friends spelunking in Tennessee and had a great time. 

It was awesome being underground surrounded by earth. Then there was the underwater lake! We also celebrated his birthday with a super cool Star Wars cake and now I'm just sitting here at Hartsfield waiting for my flight to board. 

I also picked up a Calcite and a gorgeous agate heart and will have more photos up later when I get home and settled. Have a great week everyone and will blog again when I am back in Dallas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joyous #Sunstone: A #Happy #Gemstone of Delightfulness

My Teacher, Daryl Thompson

Happy Birthday Dad